Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRADING???

3 posters

Go down

GRADING??? Empty GRADING???

Post by kamikid Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 am

So we all have our opinion on grading SGC or PSA really. But the question I personally like PSA grading. Casing i feel is a lil better and cleaner looking than SGC but like I said we all have our opinion. I have seen some SGC cards graded high that i believe are not what they should be and want my set all graded by PSA. If i have the card sent to PSA do i have to break the SGC case or can they just Re-Case it? I don't wanna buy the card and then have it not able to grade.
kamikid
kamikid
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
GRADING??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GRADING??? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

GRADING??? Empty Re: GRADING???

Post by sabrjay Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 am

no need to break them out. PSA will do that. I wouldn't worry to much about trimmed cards getting past SGC. Trimmed cards, especially t206s, in PSA slabs, no that's something to worry about.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
GRADING??? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100GRADING??? Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by smtjoy Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:27 pm

If you are planning to send SGC slabbed cards to PSA for crossover be prepared to be disappointed. I tried and quit years ago as I just feel PSA was never fair with this service, I have since always broke out the card and sent it to them raw and have done much better. Good luck.
smtjoy
smtjoy
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
GRADING??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GRADING??? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down