Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league

+5
sandmountainslim
pariah1107
BigGuy219
T206BrownHindu
sabrjay
9 posters

Go down

Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Empty Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league

Post by sabrjay Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:55 pm

It's once again time for the annual Full Count All-Time Greats fantasy league. The defending champion is the Old North State Stallions managed by Jim Rogers. If you are interested, you can send me message or you post it your intentions here. Click this link for THE RULES. WE will try and get the draft started on Feb 1st. It's basically a draft league, so it's not very time intensive. The computer plays out the season.

The pool of players consists of everyone that has played 10 or more years in the majors from 1871-1996 and also many of the greatest Negro League players.

The player pool is over 2000 so we everyone that wants to play should be able to. We will set up a league format depending on the number of teams entered.

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you playing.

Teams so far:

Oppie Dildocks (Jay Behrens)
Chicago Elite Whales (Lee Behrens)
Pittsburgh Allegheneys (Mark Foytack)
New York Gothams (Chris)
Seattle Pilots (Ty)
Brooklyn Bums (Steve)
St Louis Sleepers (Brandon)
Old North State Stallions (Jim Rogers defending champion)
Dominican Canucks (Ben Fisher)

Last edited by sabrjay on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Empty Re: Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league

Post by T206BrownHindu Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm in...again! The Pittsburgh Pirates will be my name.

Last edited by T206BrownHindu on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
T206BrownHindu
T206BrownHindu
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Empty Re: Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league

Post by BigGuy219 Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am

After the disater that was my last team I can only go up. I'm in for more punishment.

Edited to add: I'll go with the New York Gothams again. Since it worked so well last season. Sad

Last edited by BigGuy219 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
BigGuy219
BigGuy219
All-Time Greats Champion

Trader Points :
Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 am

Also, post a team name. Thanks
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pariah1107 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 am

I'm in.. maintaining the Seattle Pilots name would be fine.
pariah1107
pariah1107
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sandmountainslim Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am

I'm out.
Concentrating on the Athletics in the regular league is enough concentration for me right now, don't think I could do two teams at once justice and I need to improve.
Maybe I will be in this one next year Smile
sandmountainslim
sandmountainslim
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by bunchofbums Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:48 am

the Brooklyn Bums are in
bunchofbums
bunchofbums
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by jrog007 Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 am

The Old North State Stallions will play again.
jrog007
jrog007
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by browncow75 Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:20 am

The Saint Louis Sleepers are in if I may!
browncow75
browncow75
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Just a few days left to sign up. I'd like a see a bunch more people get involved. It really isn't very time intensive. If you check the board once a day then you can probably squeeze in the league too yes
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:00 pm

The Dominican Canucks are in for another season too. guitar
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Annual All-Time Greats fantasy league Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:37 pm

If anyone else wants to play, please speak up. We'd like to get a few more people playing. It' really isn't very time consuming. You draft a team, set your line up and the computer does the rest. If you check the board once a day, that's all the time you need to play.

Plus you get a custom title for a year noting your championship.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down