Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Cardboard video from The National

+7
cccc
fisherboy7
Bicem
Bosox Blair
mzm55
terjung
rholmes
11 posters

Go down

Old Cardboard video from The National Empty Old Cardboard video from The National

Post by rholmes Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm sure most of you get Old Cardboard's email newsletter, but if you don't here's a link to the video they put together covering the National in Baltimore. Well done, and it even stars a few of our esteemed board members...

http://vimeo.com/13994568

Old Cardboard video from The National 347229
rholmes
rholmes
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Old Cardboard video from The National Empty Re: Old Cardboard video from The National

Post by terjung Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 pm

I recognized a few faces in there! ... and like Ray said, a few of them post here.
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Old Cardboard video from The National Empty Re: Old Cardboard video from The National

Post by mzm55 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 pm

An excellent video produced by the good people from Old Cardboard!

mzm55
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks for posting the link - I enjoyed that! Amazing how many people in that video I have purchased from and/or exchanged messages with, but never before saw a face.
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicem Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 pm

wow, that was really well done. wonder if it's too late to re-shoot my part?
Bicem
Bicem
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:15 am

Kudos to the OC guys for an impressive video! I think it reflected well on our hobby with so many good folks introducing themselves. Seems like everyone I've spoken to had a great experience at the national. Hopefully next year's show in Chi town will be just as good because I'm pretty sure I'll finally make it!

Also nice cameos from a few of our FC regulars...Jeff P, Brian T, Todd S, Lee B, and Zach R!
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:50 am

nice vid (HD recording was a waste tho Very Happy )

tony arnold looks completely different than i imagined. ryan christoff actually looks younger than a few years back. zach and lee looks the same (that's a good thing). i fast-forwarded through a few parts so prolly missed some people.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:57 am

YEAH...Lee got on, should have plugged FC. Old Cardboard video from The National 931288
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:33 pm

great video...definitely nice to see some faces to go w/avatars and ebay names. Nice work Brett...well done!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by pro9 Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:05 am

Somebody has to say it.......Lee, how many "o's" in Minnesoooooota? Old Cardboard video from The National 572921

pro9
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:00 am

If you guys watch if the video closely you will notice that I was the only true "vintage" interview, I was in black and white. Old Cardboard video from The National 347229

I also believe I was was the first one interviewed. Caught them coming into the show in the lobby area.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Old Cardboard video from The National Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Old Cardboard video from The National Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down