Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA

Go down

FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Empty FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA

Post by Bosox Blair Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:10 am

***PRICES REDUCED***

Hi Folks,

I recently upgraded these two cards, so I'm parting with the ones pictured below.

The Honus Wagner is very nice for the grade (which was done before the 1.5 Fair grade was put in place...not stating this card would be assured the bump, just giving the facts). The image of Honus is quite nice and the color is excellent. The reverse (see scan) has no serious damage (a stain next to the word "Base" and a tiny bit of paper loss affecting the word "John"). Please ask any questions about the condition - I'm ready to answer. I want to ensure you are happy about the card before I ship it.

On the Honus I am asking [REDUCED PRICE...] $850.00 + insured shipping. I will consider offers at $800 or higher...nothing less please!

The Dougherty also appears nice for the grade. It has a crease across the card around the player's neck area, but it takes some inspection to see it. The lower left corner has a "chip" missing that disturbs the "D". The back is clean and boldly printed.

The Patsy is now SOLD!

(I am working on the Dockman set PSA and SGC graded, so I would consider trade offers on cards I don't have yet, especially Honus batting, Mathewson, Sam Crawford or Hughie Jennings.)

[EDIT: Also interested in trades for nice Red Sox cards I need - still working on T204, T207, M116, E90-1, E107, T3 and more!]

Below are scans of the Patsy front, and the Honus front and back...

Last edited by Bosox Blair on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Empty Re: FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA

Post by Bosox Blair Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 am

Here's the Patsy card for sale:

FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Patsy_11
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Empty Re: FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA

Post by Bosox Blair Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:34 am

This did not seem to work above - so I'll try the Honus scans again:

FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Honus_12
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:37 am

And the Honus reverse:

FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Honus_13
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Patsy is SOLD, and Honus is ON SALE! FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Icon_biggrin FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Icon_biggrin FS: E92 Dockman Honus Wagner (throw) and Dougherty - PSA Icon_biggrin
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Wagner is now SOLD - thanks, Dave!
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down