Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710

3 posters

Go down

Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710 Empty Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710

Post by petecld Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:38 pm

It has been quite some time since I have been on the Full Count so I want to thank jay for letting me make this announcement.

Hi everyone, as you may or may not know, this is my first auction with Heritage. Heritage has almost 1,100 lots this time with some great cards. There is an E90-1 Jackson, an amazing Tom Barker set, an E94 Speaker and a selection of very rare 1928 Star Player candy cards including Babe Ruth! There are also some incredible jerseys (Eddie Shore and Bobby Orr), autographs (a 1934 Goudey signed by Gehrig), bats, balls and a very cool Babe Ruth hat worn during his barnstorming tour with Lou Gehrig. Hockey and boxing card collectors should be especially pleased with the selection in this catalog. Non-sport fans should enjoy the 70+ lots which include some great vintage sets. Bidding has already started, catalogs are in the mail and all of the lots are on our website now. The auction ends October 17th (including all card lots) and 18th, 2008. NONE OF THE CARD LOTS HAVE FLOOR BIDDING! Bids are taken online and end the night of the 17th.

You can view the lots online here: http://sports.ha.com/common/auction/catalog.php?Sale_No=710&ic=homepage_catalog.

Becoming a Heritage member takes two easy steps.

Step 1) Receive a FREE Heritage catalog! Sure, you could spend $100 on a subscription and believe me, accounting would love you for it but if you go to this link at ha.com you can receive a FREE catalog. Use the promotional code “710Net54”. Go to: http://sports.ha.com/common/catalogorders.php

Step 2) Go to this link to register to bid. After becoming a bidder, you can continue to receive free catalogs simply by placing bids in the catalog auctions which equal $1,000 or more. Go to: http://sports.ha.com/common/register.php

Also, I ask you to take a look at our weekly auctions as the offerings of both vintage and modern card offerings have increased and hopefully will continue to do so. Don’t mistake the the term “weekly” as meaning “low quality.” There are some nice cards (singles, lots and sets) online now and coming up in the future. Weekly offerings will be more like ebay than traditional auction houses. What I mean is that you’ll see more smaller lots as opposed to one or two large ones and many, many more single card offerings.

On a personal note, the truth is no matter what we are able to offer I know our success depends on you, the collector. Heritage has established itself as the largest and most trusted collectibles auction house in the world. If you have any questions about consigning or bidding or just something about the Heritage system, please email me at peterc@ha.com or call me directly at (214) 409-1789. Fair warning, yes, I can be a little slow to reply sometimes but I am working on that and I will get back to you.

Thank you,
Peter Calderon

petecld
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710 Empty Re: Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:09 pm

Hi Pete, nice to see your post. I moved this post to the 'hobby talk' section for higher visibility (it was sort of buried in the BST). Jay and myself don't see a problem with auction announcements on the main board, so feel free to post there in the future.

Impressive auction by the way - I know I've got my eye on a few lots. Smile

Best of luck,
Ben
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710 Empty Re: Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710

Post by cccc Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:15 pm

heritage always have some unique stuff...wish i'd actually win something one of these days.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Heritage Sports Collectibles Auction #710 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down