Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Judge - Londons

2 posters

Go down

Old Judge - Londons Empty Old Judge - Londons

Post by TheRiddler Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:16 am

Old Judge - Londons Pettee10
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Old Judge - Londons Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Old Judge - Londons Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Old Judge - Londons Empty Re: Old Judge - Londons

Post by fisherboy7 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:54 pm

I was discussing the Londons team with a collecting buddy the other day. Question for the OJ collectors: just how tough are the Londons?

I had a Corcoran (Londons) at least 5 years ago that I probably should have hung onto Old Judge - Londons 825340 but I know it has a good home now. Along with dozens of other Corcorans!
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Old Judge - Londons Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Old Judge - Londons Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRiddler Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

London Tecumsehs, International Association

I have not contributed to that Corcoran hoard, but I have passed on a bidding opportunity because of the "good cause". It has been about five years since I've seen scans of the accumulation, and that was before I began an image inventory.
Based on what we have in the FC scan library, I'd say that Londons (and some others) are infrequently encountered.
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
Old Judge - Londons Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Old Judge - Londons Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down