Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces

+3
fisherboy7
Square_Frame_Ramly
ItsOnlyGil
7 posters

Go down

When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Empty When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces

Post by ItsOnlyGil Fri May 30, 2008 1:29 pm

Full Count the Movie, who do you think will be selected to play Ben, Jay, Mark, Lee, you, others?
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Empty well...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Fri May 30, 2008 2:50 pm

i would think...Jim Carey for you Gil Laughing

I will think of more later.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Empty Re: When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces

Post by fisherboy7 Fri May 30, 2008 4:26 pm

The movie would star ItsOnlyGil as the Riddler, played by a cross between Robin Williams and Christopher Lloyd.

When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Robin_williams + When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces 181145__future_l
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Empty Re: When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces

Post by sabrjay Fri May 30, 2008 9:50 pm

I want Christain Bale to play me. Johnny Depp wouldn't be bad choice either. Steve Buscemi plays my brother. Eugene Levy plays Ben. Selma Hayak can play Joanne. We need a woman in this movie 🐷

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sat May 31, 2008 1:01 am

not sure about the others...but i would play myself and cast adriana lima as my wife...and put in lots of R scenes between me and her that have nothing to do with baseball cards....thanks!

Last edited by cccc on Sat May 31, 2008 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBig6 Sat May 31, 2008 2:09 am

I think Gil could be played by Gary Busey

Last edited by TheBig6 on Sat May 31, 2008 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat May 31, 2008 2:52 am

quan is right, we need lots of gratuitus sex and violence like guys getting way too excited over a PSA 9 and card doctors hacking up cards. Razz

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat May 31, 2008 3:21 am

I can see that -

How about Dr. BuzzSaw Saucier played by the Gov. - Schwarzenegger dino
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Sat May 31, 2008 4:17 am

I thoroughly approve the inclusion of Salma Hayek and Adriana Lima in the movie naughty
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:06 am

But how about dead people?
Such as Mrs. Lajoie:

When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Mrslaj10
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by CobbSpikedMe Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:07 am

I keep seeing Bobcat Goldthwait When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces 297108 as Jay. uh oh.....

Jay ---> shooting drool <---Me

and I keep seeing Billy Bob from Sling Blade When MGM Studios picks this up, and produces Slingbladeplaying me.
CobbSpikedMe
CobbSpikedMe
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :

http://forloveofthecards.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down