Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday...

3 posters

Go down

I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday... Empty I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:38 pm

He is the collector with a ton of E107 cards in REA. I told him about Full Count and he says he will become a member soon. I assume Ben and a few others know him. He had the largest E107 collection that i know of. Ben....he wanted your E107 Plank for the longest time!! Laughing

He says he remembers the "OLD" Full Count forum (way before my time) Razz

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday... Empty Re: I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday...

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Yes, John did pursue my e107 Plank for a long time, mostly while I was working overseas (and on a break from the hobby). I think by the time I was back and ready to negotiate, he had already decided to sell off his e107 collection. They look great in the REA auction and I'm sure he'll do well. I believe there are larger accumulations of e107's in other collections though. Scott Brockelman's near set would be one example.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday... Empty Re: I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday...

Post by sabrjay Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:41 am

I believe Olberman bought the near set that was in the Mastro auction about 6 years ago.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100I talked to Jonathan Freund yesterday... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum