Laugh of the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laugh of the day

Post by sabrjay on Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:09 pm

I just got asked the most bizzare, legitimate question at work today. For those that don't know, I work at Menards, the Midwest version of Home Depot.

Customer: Do you have any stool samples I can see?

Me: (doing my best to not laugh while wondering why the hell he would ask that)

Customer: I'm looking for something with a design on it. It can be embroidered or stenciled. Doesn't matter to me

Me: (finally realizing what he istalking about) are looking for barstools or kitchen stools?

I couldn't wait to pass him off to the proper department so I could tell others. lol!

Jay

I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. When I do this at home I get arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
25 / 10025 / 100

View user profile http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Laugh of the day

Post by scott elkins on Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:38 pm

That one is hilarious Jay - I would have burst out laughing, if I had been in your shoes.

The DUMBEST question I ever had (which I didn't even think was serious at first) was when I was butchering (the last job I had before I got into insurance, and my favorite job as well). We had some chicken patties on sale - buy one get one free and some man actually asked me what that meant! It also took about thirty minutes to explain to him.

Working with the public certainly has its moments! Shocked

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top