Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Trip to Africa

+5
ullmandds
pariah1107
sabrjay
scottand
jbonie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Trip to Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: My Trip to Africa

Post by Griffins Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm

jbonie wrote:
Well, I get out to the hebergement in Rodrigues, and what do I find when I enter the room?  There is a cockroach sitting right on the desk table, hanging out on some wires, and I see the roach, and the roach sees me, but the roach doesn't move, it is just kinda hanging out, waving its antennae around.  Well, Rodrigues is so mellow that I think, maybe they don't kill the roaches here, so I decide, since I'm feeling relaxed, too, that I'll let the roach be, and maybe it'll just go away.

By the next day, I hadn't seen the roach, so I sort of figured it was gone, but that night, I was sleeping, only to be woken by something walking across my forehead in my sleep.  It only took a moment for me to realize it was THE COCKROACH!!!  AHHHHH!!!!!

About 20 years ago I was on a scuba trip in Tonga. On the last nite I came back into our room to find a spider on the wall. Figuring live and let live I ignored it. Woke up in the morning with a spider bite on my toe, got on the plane for 7 hours to Hawaii, then 5 hours home to LA. By the time I landed my leg was a balloon, and people were stopping me in the airport to see if I was ok.
4 hours in the ER and I was fixed. They told me I was about 12 hours from losing my toe, and a day from losing my foot.
I kill everything I see with 8 legs now. Namaste.

Griffins
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
My Trip to Africa - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Trip to Africa - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2