Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leader Novelty Candy Company Box

+2
r337man
bb440
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Leader Novelty Candy Company Box

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 am

bb440 wrote:This time I read the directions.  Red and blue Leader Novelty Candy Company boxes

Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Img_2913

Wow!! not something you see everyday. beautiful boxes thanks for sharing!
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Leader Novelty Candy Company Box

Post by bb440 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:46 am

Thanks for the feedback!

bb440
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:53 pm

I have found adding pictures here is a bit of a nightmare myself.  I have to go through several steps where you should just be able  to click and take it off of your computer.

If you email it to me I will post it for you.

r337man@yahoo.com
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:54 pm

oops! I see you were successful
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Dan, that's why using photobucket.com or other picture hosting site is a good thing to do. It simplifies posting images here. Whith photobucket, you set your pages to private and no one can see them.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Photobucket is blocked by all government agencies.

I work for the government, therefore it does me no good

I can't use it nor view anything anyone posts with it from here.

Most sites have their own built in where you just click browse from computer
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:03 pm

r337man wrote:Most sites have their own built in where you just click browse from computer

We have that too Dan, ideallly it would be a few steps shorter, but it's not bad....here are the instructions (taken from the Tech Support sub forum).

a) In your reply to a post, click the "host an image" icon right under the subject field. The icon has a little picture and a disk next to it.
b) A window will show up on your screen. Hit "Browse".
c) Select the image file from your hard drive. Then, if you want to resize the image, you can do so (I don't unless the image is huge).
d) Click "Host it".
e) The image has been uploaded. It will give you three links. Copy/Paste the "Image" link into your reply, and you're done..

fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by bb440 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Yeah, once I just read those directions and waited a moment for the three links to appear, it was pretty easy.

I must admit seeing pics of the Leader 29 cards and looking at the list on Old Cardboard makes it pretty enticing to add cards to the boxes.

But I am back to some basics questions that are probably pretty old stuff for you guys. The description on the Leader cards now on E-Bay suggest that some think the cards were cut off the back of boxes. Has that theory lost momentum?

bb440
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Leader Novelty Candy Company Box - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:41 pm

fisherboy7 wrote:
r337man wrote:Most sites have their own built in where you just click browse from computer

We have that too Dan, ideallly it would be a few steps shorter, but it's not bad....here are the instructions (taken from the Tech Support sub forum).

a) In your reply to a post, click the "host an image" icon right under the subject field. The icon has a little picture and a disk next to it.
b) A window will show up on your screen. Hit "Browse".
c) Select the image file from your hard drive. Then, if you want to resize the image, you can do so (I don't unless the image is huge).
d) Click "Host it".
e) The image has been uploaded. It will give you three links. Copy/Paste the "Image" link into your reply, and you're done..

Well whatever software this site is using, it is blocked by your friendly neighborhood government:

I do not get the "browse" button which I was expecting, I get this:

???Notice
Access Restricted
Due to ??? policy limiting personal use of government office equipment including information technology, access to the web site you requested is restricted.
URL:
https://servimg.com/forum_upload.php?account=r337man@yahoo.com&id=8b22af74070e4c4fa70632f93b196772&f=2898033
URL Categories: Portal Sites, Personal Network Storage
In addition to this category, ??? also restricts access to sites that have been reliably
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by r337man Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:07 pm

I just FTP them to my website and select the URL method.  Seems to work for me.
r337man
r337man
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2