Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware of Bundlers!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Beware of Bundlers!!!! Empty Beware of Bundlers!!!!

Post by ullmandds Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 pm

One of the most psychologically deceptive practices out there...BUNDLING!!!! Frank loves to do it on American Pickers to unsuspecting hoarders...and the phone/cable companies employ this tactic as well.

Lull buyers into thinking they're getting a good deal by bundling multiple services/products into 1...low price!!!!

If I were a thieving, deceptive seller I'd employ this tactic too...as it seems to work!!!!!!

Take this ebay auction...3 beaten t206's worth maybe $20 total...bundled with a fake e90-1 Joe JAckson card...and voila...a $300 bundle!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/lot-of-4-unknown-TOBACCO-CARDs-poor-condition-/150769751161?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item231a93d479
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Beware of Bundlers!!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Beware of Bundlers!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Beware of Bundlers!!!! Empty Re: Beware of Bundlers!!!!

Post by sabrjay Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:32 pm

It's up to $1000 now. What a scam and couple of suckers. Or maybe it's a couple shill bidders running it up to try and make people think that the Jax might be real.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Beware of Bundlers!!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Beware of Bundlers!!!! Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 pm

wowsers!!!!! fools and their money!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Beware of Bundlers!!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Beware of Bundlers!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:18 pm

i was watching this auction since last night. that front jax kinda looks real to me...but i always trust when the seller says something is a reprint. that one could be real...but he can just as easily send out a reprint after the auction.
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Beware of Bundlers!!!! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Beware of Bundlers!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Yeah Quan...the JJ looks decent...but way too fishy esp the way the card is cut at the bottom. Personally I hate that JJ card...and would probably not pay 1K for it in that condition even if it were real!!!!! Maybe only to re-sell!!!!!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down