Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture and brief summary...

+22
rholmes
Bosox Blair
Jim Rivera cfc1909
terjung
TheRiddler
asoriano
Comisky
TheBig6
Bicem
vintagewhitesox
glenv
Jacklitsch
crazylocomerk
hanksta
bowlingshoeguy
onlychild
cccc
scott elkins
fisherboy7
yawie99
sabrjay
Square_Frame_Ramly
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Empty Re: Picture and brief summary...

Post by sabrjay Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:02 pm

pretty close but my goatee braids were much fuller.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Empty Who Am I

Post by crazylocomerk Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:31 am

My name is Eric. I live in Central Jersey right now, but am from Wisconsin. I started collecting vintage cards in January 2007, so this is my one year anniversery. I began by collecting T206's and within about 7 months I accumilated about 70 of them. I then sold off everything to begin type collecting. That's where I am now. Since I'm so late and I never post pics on any forum, I'll post a few here.

Taken by me today. That's what I feel like when I shell out a couple grand for cards.
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Me001

Me and my Best Friend on my wedding day:
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 IMG_0079_2

Believe it or not, this is my 30th birthday. The cake looked better on us then it tasted.
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Burnsideandme

Me and the Wifey on our 3 year wedding anniversery, with our two girls. The Dobie is Sadie, and the miniature pinscher is Madison.
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 3YearAnniversary006
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:05 am

Eric, I see from your pics I am not the only one here with tattoos at least. Tats are about as addictive as Vintage Cards IMHO. It is about time for me to get another - just have to make up my mind what to get this time. I am thinking of something on one of my forearms. If I keep spending all this money on the rare backs, I might have to end up getting Red Hindu and Uzit tattoos! Razz

BTW - I don't know if any of your family still lives around Big Stone Gap. If they do and you come in to visit, you will have to let me know.

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:39 am

scott elkins wrote:Eric, I see from your pics I am not the only one here with tattoos at least. Tats are about as addictive as Vintage Cards IMHO. It is about time for me to get another - just have to make up my mind what to get this time. I am thinking of something on one of my forearms. If I keep spending all this money on the rare backs, I might have to end up getting Red Hindu and Uzit tattoos! Razz

BTW - I don't know if any of your family still lives around Big Stone Gap. If they do and you come in to visit, you will have to let me know.

I have a sister that lives in Lynchburg, VA, but that's about as close to BSG as I would get, except for maybe a high school reunion. My father still works a few shifts a month in Pennington Gap.

Nope your definitely not Very Happy I have a ton. I started a sleeve over Thanksgiving in Wisconsin, where I sat for 9 straight hours. Then I went back to Wisconsin after Christmas for another 8 hour session. I think I'm about 40% done with my left arm. Kind of funny that I have this considering what I do for a living. They kind of look down upon that kind of stuff. But that's what makes me different. And man, if I would have used this money for cards instead of painting my body.

Here's a few more pics of my work.

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Tattoo002

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Tattoo005

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Tattoo008

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:43 am

Thanks for sharing the pics Eric - those are some really neat tattoos!

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:05 am

scott elkins wrote:Thanks for sharing the pics Eric - those are some really neat tattoos!

Thank you. I like them too....otherwise I'd be in trouble.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacklitsch Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:57 am

First visit. Thanks Lee for the reminder. Lots of familiar faces.

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Mejpg
Jacklitsch
Jacklitsch
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:03 am

This is the most recent photo I have of myself. It was taken for my passport.

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Passport

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:08 am

Jacklitsch - great to see you here. That looks like the pic of you from Old Cardboard? I would check my issues, but gave those away during an Aimoo Board Contest.

Jay - that looks like a mugshot without the numbers! laughing

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:20 am

Wait until I grow my hair out, let the goatee get about 6 inches longer and start getting inked up, then I'll really look like a criminal pirat

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacklitsch Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Morning Scott:

I've never appeared in Old Cardboard (I'm kind of shy Shocked ).

Good to be here and hope to contribute.

Steve
Jacklitsch
Jacklitsch
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by scott elkins Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:45 pm

I must have seen your pic on Net 54 then, as I did remember it.

I never sent my pic to Old Cardboard either when I was subscribing - they asked me to, but I didn't feel a need to for some reason.

Again, great to see you here posting!

scott elkins
Inactive

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by glenv Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:49 pm

Here I am on top of Mt. Elbert (highest point in CO - strange that most people have never heard of it.) I'm a type collector that collects baseball card from any year. The focus is on pre-43 cards, but I've been buying a lot more pre-80 cards lately, since I'm running out of older cards that I can afford. I also like to travel and hike - would like to get to every baseball stadium and each state's high point.

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Elbert10

glenv
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by vintagewhitesox Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:33 am

Hi everyone,

First post on this board, just recently found it. Lots of familar
names/faces. I don't have a pic at the moment to post. Look
forward to talking with you all.

Josh

vintagewhitesox
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicem Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:02 am

Big Halloween fan...

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Halloween%202005
Bicem
Bicem
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:05 am

Love the quote in your signature line, Jeff. Pink Floyd is my favorite band of all time righton

p.s. - Welcome to all new members! Don't be shy... Embarassed
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicem Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:28 am

fisherboy7 wrote:Love the quote in your signature line, Jeff. Pink Floyd is my favorite band of all time righton

thanks, mine too! that line also reminds me of how I used to collect cards of modern day stars until I realized just how much more interesting the dead players were.
Bicem
Bicem
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBig6 Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Me and my bride of 35 yrs on a 19th Century carrousel on vacation last week in San Diego. You can see my Horse is screaming, get this Fat Texan off of me.
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Carrousel
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Empty Come on new members...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:02 pm

We have a bunch of new members and i would like to see them answer this thread. Its been idle since April.... wave

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Empty San Diego!

Post by Comisky Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:59 pm

Hey Jerry? (theBig6)

I live about 2 minutes from that carrousel in downtown San Diego! Hope you guys had a good time in San Diego, there is so much to do.

Jeff
Comisky
Comisky
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBig6 Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:21 pm

Hey Jeff
We had a blast in San Diego.
It's changed quite a bit from when my ship was stationed their in the 60's
It use to be a real Navy town.
TheBig6
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:10 pm

Giving this a bump to try and get all the new people to post a little about themselves.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by asoriano Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:38 pm

I thought I'd jump in on this thread.

My name is Turner and I am from Columbus, Ohio. I got into vintage after my father and I bought a near set of ratty T205's at a local show. To this day, we are still upgrading; trying to get all the cards in SGC 50 and 60 holders. I've done a bit of everything (T201, T206, T210, T215, etc.) and always have fun with it in the process.

Here is a picture of myself at the Chicago National on dealer set-up day:

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 School12
asoriano
asoriano
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Trader Points :
Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Empty Who is Gil?

Post by TheRiddler Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Hi, I am a 63 year old guy. I will get a picture of my family as soon as I can.
Instrument technician,
Two grown, well adjusted daughters; now out on their own.
I collect items relating to aspects of US History. This includes WWII, the US Mint and MLB.
Regarding MLB, I collect cards only. I select those from the following historical perspective:
I attempt to obtain cards that represent occurances to me which depict baseball highlights for each year.
Further definition and detail on this will be provided seperately. In a location specified by Ben.
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by terjung Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Since I am always the one taking the pictures in our house, it is tough to find one with me in it. This is about the only one I could find and is a picture of me with my first effort on making a stained glass window. (It is in a church up in Tennessee).

As for me, my moniker is my last name, but I don't expect anyone to be able to pronounce it. (Hint: the J is pronounced as a Y). I am 36, have been married for a little under 12 years, have a 5 year old daughter, and am a forensic structural engineer by trade. My foray into vintage card collecting started in the late summer/ early fall of '08 with the HOF RC chase, but I shifted gears once I realized what you all know about trying to find "the rookie card" of the old timers. Since that time I have been focusing mostly on collecting E107s and '33 Goudey HOFers in EX/MT condition or better. The Goudey chase has taken a far back seat to the E107 quest of late, though. I will be going to my first National show in '09 as a card-carrying vintage collector. I made it to one once before ... many, many moons ago, but that was when I still sought the shiny stuff.

Picture and brief summary... - Page 2 Imgp0611

Thanks to all those who make this forum possible!
-Brian
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next