Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Topps A&G

2 posters

Go down

2010 Topps A&G Empty 2010 Topps A&G

Post by sabrjay Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Anyone else buy some of these? Art work sucks compared to real A&Gs. Not even a good facsimile. Only cool thing about the set for me is the non-sport stuff and the code breaker thing. From what I've read though, you need the cards from one of the rare subsets. So that sucks. I did find a card that is probably part of the code but I don't have the money or time to track even scans of the Celestial Stars subset which seems to be the jumping off point.

I bought one of Tartget retail boxes and once again managed to pull one of the supper rare GU cards. Sadly, its another player that no one cares about so I can't pawn it on eBay to recoup some money.

Funniest card in the set has to be of Max Poser. Yes, that his real name. Some sort of domino champion.
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
2010 Topps A&G Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 1002010 Topps A&G Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

2010 Topps A&G Empty Re: 2010 Topps A&G

Post by cccc Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 pm

i have one card from the set but like it. for the price of a lunch i have a certified auto of one of the best pitchers in the game i can give to my kid someday.

i give topps credit for at least trying to connect the modern collectors with older stuff

2010 Topps A&G 14529114
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
2010 Topps A&G Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 1002010 Topps A&G Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down