Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will people learn...

4 posters

Go down

When will people learn... Empty When will people learn...

Post by ullmandds Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm

I was just perusing ebay and saw this:

LINK

This card just doesnt look right to me...and the pics suck...and the seller is selling as a reprint...when will people learn?

Lee and Jay...don't look!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
When will people learn... Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100When will people learn... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

When will people learn... Empty Re: When will people learn...

Post by hrbaker Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:18 pm

C'mon Peter, it was bought at a "Flee" market. It's gotta be reel, rite? When will people learn... Icon_rolleyes
hrbaker
hrbaker
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
When will people learn... Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100When will people learn... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlingshoeguy Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:06 am

Those Yankees were never thought to be the brightest. When will people learn... Icon_geek

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
When will people learn... Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100When will people learn... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:52 am

Well the buyer will pay via paypal. If it turns out to be fake, he can file a claim through paypal and get his money back. If the buyer has that much money to take a risk on this Mantle card, I don't think it will bother him to be without it for a month or two. If you look at it that way it's a win/win. If it's real....the buyer makes a boatload. If it's fake, he gets all his money back to try for the next possible gem.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
When will people learn... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100When will people learn... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ullmandds Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 pm

eric...i suppose you've got a point there...just seems like a pain in the ars to me...lee...don't be such a hater just because your rarest cards are really stamps!
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by crazylocomerk Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:17 pm

ullmandds wrote:eric...i suppose you've got a point there...just seems like a pain in the ars to me...lee...don't be such a hater just because your rarest cards are really stamps!

Definitely a pain, and I'd never do it (at least I don't think I would), but some people will take the risk.

And again with the stamp BURN! Pete's on a roll today.
crazylocomerk
crazylocomerk
KOTTON King
KOTTON King

Trader Points :
When will people learn... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100When will people learn... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down