Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone?

+3
cccc
sabrjay
ullmandds
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone?

Post by bowlingshoeguy Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:48 am

I will have to add my nice to meet you Brian, you and Pete made a pretty slow show at least worth the price of admission.

Hope to see you at the national,

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone?

Post by ullmandds Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Fun twins game yesterday...Jay and Lee...what a freakin' nightmare with the lightrail though...luckily I called a friend and he picked me up!!! And by the way...you were both wrong...the cards I was referrirng to are from 1961...mantle blasts 565 ft hr...and harvey haddix pitches no hitter, etc! Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 572921
ullmandds
ullmandds
East Coast

Trader Points :
Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:00 pm

I should have figured that it was '61 since I had the set at one time and owned very few 62's.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cccc Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:28 pm

this thread turned into a bromance-fest pretty fast! thought i clicked on the wrong link and went to craigslist's missed connections for a second Smile
cccc
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrjay Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 pm

You just wish you were there. You could have fattened up on my grilled chops with my homemade BBQ sauce and the beer that Lee brought.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MSTEELE Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Sorry I missed this. I did have a submission to SGC that will now have to wait. For sure, next time as I look forward to meeting the rest of the Minnesota collectors.

Regards,
Michael
MSTEELE
MSTEELE
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Card show in Mpls this weekend...anyone? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2