Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I registered this site with Google....

3 posters

Go down

I registered this site with Google.... Empty I registered this site with Google....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:35 am

It may take a few days for it to show up. If i google "vintage baseball card forum" Aimoo comes up #11. Which is fine because Scott has the new PHP link there.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
I registered this site with Google.... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100I registered this site with Google.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I registered this site with Google.... Empty Re: I registered this site with Google....

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:48 am

Cool, thanks Mark. I too think the forum will start showing up in Google searches within a few days.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
I registered this site with Google.... Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100I registered this site with Google.... Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

I registered this site with Google.... Empty Re: I registered this site with Google....

Post by sabrjay Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:48 am

Don't submit anywhere else. I submitted the site to search submitter
that will put the site on all search engines. If more than a few
submissions come in to a search engine, it will get omitted as spam.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
I registered this site with Google.... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100I registered this site with Google.... Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

I registered this site with Google.... Empty OK Jay...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:53 am

I know the site you are talking about but i just used google to submit the site.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
I registered this site with Google.... Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100I registered this site with Google.... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down