Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes

2 posters

Go down

New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes Empty New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes

Post by jmk59 Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Not the first book about this, but this reviewer liked it. And since he seems to be a big baseball fan in general, that probably means the book is good. $16 or so on amazon.com. $10 for the Kindle version.

Thought I'd pass it on in case anyone is looking for light spring reading to gear up for the season.

J

http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/2010/03/the_baseball_codes_attention_b.html#more
jmk59
jmk59
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes Empty Re: New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes

Post by TheRiddler Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 pm

If it is unwritten how can it be in a book?
Is it a coloring book?
A picture book?
other?

Actually Joann, it sounds good. Thanks.
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes Empty Re: New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes

Post by jmk59 Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:07 am

Hah! Good one Gil. I hadn't even thought about that. I think I'm going to pick it up to kill time until the season starts.

And BTW, I like the Riddler standing in the dot of the ? best. That or the card. I should probably go vote.

J
jmk59
jmk59
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Book about Baseball's Unwritten Rules and Codes Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down