Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders

5 posters

Go down

The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Empty The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders

Post by aupt Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:04 pm

The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders T202_r10

The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders T202_r11
As promised, here is my T202-style Triplefolder of what would come to be known as the Million Dollar Outfield of the Boston Red Sox.

This is probably the last T202 I'll undertake, at least for awhile. I've got some other pre-WWI formats I want to try my hand at, along with a couple more Red Mans, some football, etc.

aupt
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Empty Re: The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders

Post by bowlingshoeguy Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Looks Great Bob. I hope you plan more in the future after your other ventures.

Lee
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Empty Re: The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders

Post by sabrjay Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Great stuff Bob. Any Mayos or Newsboys in the plans?

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aupt Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:34 pm

I've never considered a Newsboy, but I have given a passing thought to Mayo's . . . at least I wouldn't have to write back copy!

aupt
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Trader Points :
The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosox Blair Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Love it!!!!
Bosox Blair
Bosox Blair
Custom
Custom

Trader Points :
The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherboy7 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 pm

I liked your choice of photo for the center panel, as well as the writeup on the back. Bravo, Bob!

Looking forward to your next creation. As long as people are making suggestions, I'll throw out N162. Maybe a N162 Ed Delahanty or Pud Galvin or Harry Wright? I'd imagine that would be quite the challenge to create though.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100The Red Sox Outfield" An homage to the Triplefolders Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down