Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply the best loupe you will ever own!

2 posters

Go down

Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Empty Simply the best loupe you will ever own!

Post by onlychild Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:39 am

Offered here first!

From what I am told this is a new product. I got so excited when I first used it I decided to sell them myself. As one who's specialty is examining cards, I can honestly say I've never seen a better loupe and is an absolute must for any collector....and not just cards.

Not only is it large with the highest quality triplet 10X lens, it also has a built-in LED and UV (black-light)! The full circle LED light spots those tiny surface wrinkles and all other imperfections, the black-light feature will leave you speechless. For those collectors who are worried about rebuilt corners, recolored, bleached or altered cards etc. at home or at shows...worry no more. This has it all in one small package...and it's portable! Before you invest in cards, you should first invest in the tools of the trade and learn how to use them and this should be at the top of your list.

Currently there is one listed on eBay for $100. I'm offering them at $60 shipped. For now, supplies are limited. Resell them on eBay if you want...I don't plan on going there.

To make it easy, I have included a link to my website where there is a Paypal "buy it now" button. Go here and scroll to the bottom to purchase - http://titanicitems.com/

Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Loupe_12

Using this very same loupe, here are just a few images I was able to capture right away:

Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Louper11

Last edited by onlychild on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed a sentence)
onlychild
onlychild
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.AlteredCards.com

Back to top Go down

Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Empty Re: Simply the best loupe you will ever own!

Post by onlychild Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:19 am

As expected, nothing but positive comments, even from a top grader. Still some left.
onlychild
onlychild
All Star
All Star

Trader Points :
Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.AlteredCards.com

Back to top Go down

Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Empty Re: Simply the best loupe you will ever own!

Post by Jim Rivera cfc1909 Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:36 pm

This is great for card shows when you are moving around the room and need something reliable and small. Thanks Kevin
Jim Rivera cfc1909
Jim Rivera cfc1909
MVP
MVP

Trader Points :
Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Simply the best loupe you will ever own! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down