Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad news by Member

3 posters

Go down

Sad news by Member Empty Sad news by Member

Post by bowlingshoeguy Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 am

I recently spotted this post on Net 54. I had one pleasant transaction from Bill Hedin and hope the rest of his time is spent as well as it can be. Thanks for the generous offer of The Card, I enjoyed the book.

Lee

Hi,
home from hospital and this time looks like my days are numbered to 90 or less so i'm trying to wrap up my deals very fast!

Did i win any of your stuff? If so, send me the name/address ands total asap so my kids can settle this fast.

I am terminally ill and want to finish all my buys on the 54 site fast, so lmk if i owe you anything.

Regards and may god bless you here, now and for eternity.

All my best,
bill hedin
bh3443@aol.com
bowlingshoeguy
bowlingshoeguy
Sultan of the Cycle Back
Sultan of the Cycle Back

Trader Points :
Sad news by Member Left_bar_bleue53 / 10053 / 100Sad news by Member Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sad news by Member Empty wow...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 am

I personally never had any dealings with him. I am sorry to hear that and hope the best for him and his family.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
Sad news by Member Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Sad news by Member Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sad news by Member Empty Re: Sad news by Member

Post by sabrjay Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Definitely sad news. That's a dedicated collector when you know you are going that soon and you still want to keep adding to you collection.

Jay
sabrjay
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
Sad news by Member Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Sad news by Member Right_bar_bleue

http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Sad news by Member Empty Re: Sad news by Member

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down