Full Count Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, it has come to the end of an era for me

3 posters

Go down

Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Empty Well, it has come to the end of an era for me

Post by ItsOnlyGil Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:02 am

The Riddler has served us well.

And I have enjoyed my tenure:

Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Iog210Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Iog310

The ever elusive pirate (back when it was fashionable)
GOT RUM?
Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Iogpat10

But honestly, lots of your pitches have been quite hard to hit.
Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Iog110

So for now, this old timer will be relegated to OT Games and occasional celeberatory appearances, but in reality, ItsOnly will remain behind the scenes msaking the entire organization run, and maximizing our effectiveness.
Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Iog410

Our dynamic high energy replacement for ItsOnly is OneStar. OneStar has the balls required to achieve the recognition required in Full Count, and the Star Quality recognized among our peers.
Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Onesta10
For those who do not fully understand the comments above, please consider subscribing tho the periodical entitled " The Full Count Lore".
ItsOnlyGil
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Empty Re: Well, it has come to the end of an era for me

Post by fisherboy7 Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 pm

I have to admit this post was a bit of a head-scratcher for me scratch

But congrats on 1k posts! The legacy of ItsOnlyGil/TheRiddler lives on. Always fun hearing your tales of 19th century ball (even though I don't have much to contribute to most of those discussions).

By the way, I really like all your avatars Gil. Do you have full scans of their original source?

Edited to add: at 1000 posts you are entitled to a custom rank title, lmk what you'd like.
fisherboy7
fisherboy7
Admin
Admin

Trader Points :
Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Right_bar_bleue

http://www.imageevent.com/fisherboy7

Back to top Go down

Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Empty Re: Well, it has come to the end of an era for me

Post by terjung Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:56 pm

I've got to admit that I didn't know the Riddler and ItsOnlyGil were the same person. I never took the time to look at the profile before.

Either way, thanks for your contributions to the forum. I hope your post doesn't mean that you are doing away.

Brian
terjung
terjung
Legend
Legend

Trader Points :
Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Well, it has come to the end of an era for me Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum