anybody with a psa membership?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anybody with a psa membership?

Post by cccc on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:49 am

i can use to get a same-day walkthrough service? basically i would just need the membership to drop off the card and pick it up the same day. normally i would've just renewed my membership like the last 6 years since i'm a big PSA honk but their gradings have gotten ridiculous so the 6 grading vouchers would be pretty worthless for me to renew. don't know why anyone would trust chimpanzees to grade your cards anymore but that's apparently the case here since i'm looking to cross the card over.

oh yea for those that are wondering why i'm abandoning ship well let's just say sgc grading today strictness-wise is where psa was a few years ago so i don't often scratch my head anymore when submitting to them and i've warmed up to them about not screwing me or the cards i submit anymore so you can predict with some certainty what your cards will grade as and psa grading is back to the 1980s when the dealers would trim their VG cards and would grade them as EX or you would have the 90s verkman scale where every trimmed cards would be graded as VG except the only difference is dealers knew they were passing on $hitty cards while psa have no clue and when you would bring the cards back to them they would act all legit and absolve all the responsibility i hope i used the word absolve correctly i would definitely dictionary.com it but i gotta feed my girl right about now oh yea she's definitely crying and i gotta go so this thing is turning into one big insane asian man rambling cluster$TGFI manifesto...

if you could help that'd be great i might not even need it though Smile
cccc
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Trader Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: anybody with a psa membership?

Post by sabrjay on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:58 am

cccc wrote:... this thing is turning into one big insane asian man rambling cluster$TGFI manifesto... Smile

omg, now we have manifestos on the board? We are going to hell in a hand basket. Next thing you know, Elliot will be presenting us with his big insane Canadian man rambling cluster$TGFI manifesto. soapbox

Now just need to figure out how work "big insane Asian man rambling cluster$TGFI manifesto" into a conversation

Jay

I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. When I do this at home I get arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
25 / 10025 / 100

View user profile http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBig6 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:47 am

I haven't heard the word Manifesto since the Unabomber Case.
TheBig6
The Relic
The Relic

Trader Points :
27 / 10027 / 100

View user profile http://imageevent.com/ruckers

Back to top Go down

Quan....

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:20 am

I have a PSA membership.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsOnlyGil on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:06 pm

[quote="sabrjay"]
cccc wrote:... We are going to hell in a hand basket. Next thing you know, Elliot will be presenting us with his big insane Canadian man rambling cluster$TGFI manifesto. soapbox

Now just need to figure out how work "big insane Asian man rambling cluster$TGFI manifesto" into a conversation

Jay

What is wrong with a hand basket?
How do you prefer to travel that route?
ItsOnlyGil
Retired
Retired

Trader Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content