Well...another Ebay moment...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well...another Ebay moment...

Post by Square_Frame_Ramly on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:17 pm

I had a $3,000 card listed on ebay, with 1 1/2 days to go. Some LOSER decided to play games. A buyer with -1 feedback hit BIN and left me with huge fees since i know he/she is not going to pay. Yea, i have to wait 7 days then file a non-payment, then wait another week to get my credit but its such a pain in the butt. I can't even leave this bidder a negative feedback and he CAN leave a negative for me!!!

I thought i had it set to any bidders with - feedback can't bid but it looks like anyone could have. I also could have put a "immediate payment" feature but that takes out M/O and check payers. Oh well, live and learn.

Also, i got the bidders name and address along with a phone #. I called the number and it turns out to be some insurance company who has never heard of the person.

Mark
Square_Frame_Ramly
FC NCAA Bracket Champ
FC NCAA Bracket Champ

Trader Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well...another Ebay moment...

Post by sabrjay on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

I think eBay is learning really fast that not being able leave negs for buyers is a really bad idea. I never liked it and it made no sense because things like this and what happened to me can now happen without being able to leave feedback and warn others.

Jay

I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. When I do this at home I get arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.
sabrjay
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Trader Points :
25 / 10025 / 100

View user profile http://fullcountforum.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top